White Papers and Abstracts for Technical Conferences
In today’s increasingly competitive environment, positioning yourself as a thought leader can be difficult. More and more, companies are discovering that one of the most effective ways to achieve this is by presenting white papers at technical conferences.
Unfortunately, the process for securing a presentation slot at an industry conference can be a painstaking task. That’s where we come in.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1 - At Medium, we'll handle the entire paper submission process. This starts by putting in the research to identify a conference or event that will generate the most value for your business. If you already have a particular conference in mind, great!
Step 2 – Next, we’ll do what we do best: develop a compelling abstract that maximizes your paper’s chance of getting accepted to the conference.
Step 3 – After the paper topic gets accepted (and it will), we’ll work with your SMEs to develop the white paper.
Step 4 – After the paper has been submitted, we’ll go ahead and develop a PowerPoint presentation. This ultimately minimizes the amount of time and effort your engineers have to put into writing the paper so they can focus on doing what they do best: engineering things.
Over the years, Medium has developed countless papers for technical conferences across the globe. Some of these include include:
- Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)
- SPE Offshore Europe Conference and Exhibition
- Abu Dhabi Intl. Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC)
- World Gas Conference (WGC)
- Pipeline Pigging and Integrity Management (PPIM) Conference
- World Energy Council (submitted a Top-10 paper)
- Offshore Northern Seas (ONS)
- Turbomachinery and Pump Symposium
- ISA Automation Conference and Exhibition
For more information about how we can help position your company as a thought leader, contact us today